Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ryan's Top 10 of 2009

Top Ten of 09: James Cameron gave us his first movie in 12 years, J.J. Abrams rebooted the Star Trek franchise and Mike Tyson appeared in one of the funniest movies of the year. 2009 gave us many gems and unlike most years did not wait for the last month of the year to unleash them. Some of my favorite movies came out over the summer and early fall. Below I list my top 10 favorite films of 2009. As always I have included a second opinion as Jen is along side me for the nearly 70 movies I checked out this year (it would be no fun otherwise). Although there may not be a runaway favorite picture, it still proved to be a great year for cinema.


10. A Single Man

9. Star Trek (review)

8. In The Loop (review)


7. Where The Wild Things Are (review)


6. Fantastic Mr. Fox


5. Up In The Air


4. Avatar


3. 500 Days of Summer


2. Invictus

1. An Education



Jen's Top 10 of 2009


10. Crazy Heart


9. A Single Man


8. Precious


7. Fantasic Mr. Fox


6. Up In The Air


5. 500 Days of Summer


4. In Glorious Basterds (review)


3. Invictus


2. In The Loop


1. An Education

1 comment: