Monday, September 26, 2005

Constantine

Constantine: Keanu Reeves stars as a supernatural detective in this God Vs Devil thriller. I am not a fan of Keanu at all and it kept me away from this movie until last night when I gave it a spin. He plays the same character we have come to know him as….a dolt with no emotion or acting ability who some find cool. In a way the movie can be summed up as the Neo fights the devil – Keanu’s character, which has seen hell, is caught on earth in between the war of good Vs evil. Visually, the movie succeeds – the special effects and sound are a true treat. The story I found lacking as we have seen this kind of tale before and the acting can be summed up in 2 words…..Keanu Reeves. A few awesome scenes save this movie and force me to give it a marginal grade.
* *

With a running time of 121 minutes - Out on DVD
This film is rated R

No comments:

Post a Comment