Friday, September 09, 2005

Kung Fu Hustle

Kung Fu Hustle: Billed as “The Loony Tunes meets Kill Bill” you have a silly comedy dealing with gangsters and the art of Kung Fu. The story revolves around the dangerous Axe Gang and a housing complex they invade or ......try to invade. There were many funny, just plain silly moments. On top of that, the action scenes were done too good, by this I mean they were too good to go along with the comedy aspect of the film. I would have liked to see the action be a bit more silly than it was. Overall all it did have a solid 6-7 laugh out loud moments which makes this an easy recommend.
* * *

With a running time of 112 minutes - Now on DVD
This film is rated PG-13

1 comment:

  1. What a great action comedy movie. It just caught my eye when I first saw the trailer of this movie. I was very excited when I went to watch this movie in theater. It was a great experience and an enjoyable movie.

    ReplyDelete