Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sin City

Sin City: Visually Stunning! The movie is based on Frank Miller’s graphic novels. The movie itself has about 3-4 short stories going on, I made the mistake of thinking these were going to intertwine and become one story, that is not the case. Really that was the only let down I had, the characters and the way it is shot is what makes it so good. You have Mickey Rourke as Marv…he steals the show. Bruce Willis, Benicio Del Toro, and Clive Owen were also great. If you are into comic books and graphic novels this is your movie, but even if you are not it is worth a viewing.
* * *

With a running time of 126 minutes – Now on DVD
This movie is rated R

1 comment:

  1. Of all the movies I have ever seen, this was the worst. I also don't know that why i saw this film and wasted my whole time..one of the worst movie..don't see it. Wastage of money as well as time..

    ReplyDelete