Wednesday, August 31, 2005

When Will I be Loved

When Will I Be Loved: I guess in a way I am excited to write this review.....because it is not often I can write this - This is one of the WORST movies I have EVER seen!!!!!! Neve Campbell stars in this dreadful film that deals with sexuality, money, and relationships. The movie is only 1 hour 24 minutes long so don't look for any insight into the characters, The movie is so hacked together you almost think the editor accidentally edited 2 different movies together. Director: "Hey let's throw in some pointless nudity with Neve Campbell to get people talking about the movie" - Yeah, talk about how bad this crappy film is. booooooooo
0 - stars

with a running time of 84 minutes - Now out on DVD
this film is rated R

No comments:

Post a Comment